Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 13

Today was a very low day for me. My boss was on a rampage. We couldn't do anything right. She's just so mean and condescending. I know I'm a good worker but she makes me feel like I'm horrible. That's her way with everyone lately. I don't know what's happened to her because she didn't used to be like this. I guess she's so unhappy in her own life that it makes her feel better to belittle the people around her.

I really missed my other boss, Sharon (pictured), today. She used to be the perfect counterpunch to Lili and they were a great team. Sharon made work fun. She was so giving that she'd always have something special planned for us. If it weren't for Sharon, I wouldn't be able to work at home today. That was the last gift she gave me before she died. I miss her quite often but never as much as on a day like today.


No comments: