Wednesday, December 21, 2011

November 16

Happy Birthday, Matthew! We visited Epcot today and had dinner in the German Oktoberfest restaurant. I had eaten here with my family a long time ago and I knew he would love it. You can see the stage in the background but you can't really see that it's all decorated to look like you're outdoors in a little German village (even though you're inside). It is totally cute. They put on a show with different entertainers including an Oompah Band. Plus, they have an all-you-can-eat buffet which is pretty good. I love me some sausage and sauerkraut with mustard. Matt had a giant beer, just like at the Munich Oktoberfest, so I think he had a fun birthday. Even though it was just the two of us, we sat at a table with a bunch of other people so it still felt like a party.

No comments: