Wednesday, December 21, 2011

November 17

On the Spaceship Earth ride at Epcot, they take your picture at one point. I thought it had already been taken so I was making a weird face to be silly...when the flash went off. We assumed there would be a funny photo at the end which they'd try to get us to buy. Oh, no. They use the photo of your head and insert it onto a cartoon body which traipses around in a little video playing in your car. We thought we would die laughing.

THEN, when you get off the ride, it spits you out into a big room...and there, on giant screens, are photos of your video for everyone to see. I snapped this photo of it before it disappeared forever. I was surprised that you couldn't buy it; or I just didn't see where you could. This is the one time I probably would have spent the money.

No comments: