Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16

This was a daunting task. We have designated those shelves as "garage sale" but it's been 2 years since we have had one. All we do is pile stuff up over there so it was time to go through it.

Turns out, there were also unpacked boxes from my old apartment, filled with photos and old papers and even my burned high school annuals. My annuals used to be in my mom's storage locker and there was a fire. They were saved but they are charred and messy and some pages are stuck together from the water damage. I need to go through them and see what I can salvage.

A lot of stuff out there is like that. It needs something done with it. Either I think I'll sell it on eBay or in a garage sale or it is scraps and photos from past years that I want to use to make a scrapbook. Only, I don't ever do it. I'm such a procrastinator. Well, at least we got a lot done today. I went through almost all of the boxes and threw away an entire trash can of junk. I filled the recycling bin too.

Now we just need to have that garage sale...and eBay auctions....and make those scrapbooks. It's still a daunting task.

No comments: