Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8th

I can't believe I forgot to mention the Superbowl yesterday. I would have rather seen the Chargers in it, of course, but I had no problem rooting for the Saints. Unless you are a regular Colts fan, you had to root for New Orleans. I mean, come on. It was actually a good game too; close right until the end. I've seen one too many boring Superbowl so this game was great...very enjoyable.

I'm in a much better mood today too. I don't know if it's because I'm weening myself off of one of my stomach drugs which happens to be a very low dose of something normally given to people for depression...but I've been very short-tempered lately and some days I just wake up in a funk. Not today! I did my normal workout this morning (ACTIVE) so I felt good after that. Then I was very good with my eating today. Okay, I have 50 minutes more because I always stop eating at 9pm but I think I will do it. I will have my tea and some cookies and all will be well.

I also had more energy today so I did a ton of laundry (CONSTRUCTIVE). I normally don't do Matthew's laundry but he's been working a lot lately so I thought I'd surprise him.

Now, I'm going to have my tea and watch "House" then I'm going to spend a few hours in Forks with the "Twilight" gang. I'm ENJOYing it more now that I'm a little further in.

No comments: