Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 22-24

Whew, I got a little behind. First of all, let me just say up front that I did nothing active....nothing. Friday, I had my new front tooth inserted so I wasn't able to work out that day. My tooth was really bothering me so I didn't want to do much of anything for the rest of the day. Then, I just didn't make the time over the weekend. To make matters worse, I ate like a pig all weekend. It's not that I ate a lot; it's that I ate poorly...meatball sub, donuts, chocolate, etc. I'm so angry at myself but I can't control my eating when I'm pre-menstrual. It's something I really need to address.

I did, however, do quite a bit that was constructive. First of all, I had said tooth put in on Friday. Saturday, I got my hair cut, paid bills, and cleaned the kitchen. Today, I did a lot of packing for my trip to L.A. I have to go up there twice a year for work and stay a week. I hate it but I have to do it to make my boss happy. Personally, I think it's a waste of time and money but what can I do?

I also did a lot of stuff that I found enjoyable. Friday, Matt fell asleep kind of early so I did my favorite Friday night activity...watched TV in bed. I have to watch TV in the living room all week because Matt goes to sleep so early. The weekends are the only time I get to watch in bed and I love it. Saturday, we played Guitar Hero World Tour which is so fun. We switched off playing drums and guitar and our band, Monkeyhead, completed 4 gigs. Then we watched "(500) Days of Summer" which I absolutely loved. It was so real and so right about relationships and people. I love the style of it, too. So intimate and almost like a documentary in a way. Today, we saw "Avatar" at the IMAX in 3-D. I don't really care for James Cameron and I hated most of "Titanic" but I loved Avatar. The 3-D effects were amazing and the world they created was stunning.

No comments: