Monday, January 18, 2010

Running Music

So, I discovered today that "Optimistic" by Radiohead is the perfect running song for me. My feet hit precisely on beat and I was sucked into the song, like I was part of it. I actually forgot I was running. Is this a runner's high? Or a music high?

Either way, I spent the rest of my workout trying to find other songs that fit and I stumbled upon these....

No Line on the Horizon - U2
Let Forever Be - The Chemical Brothers
Broken Boy Soldier - The Raconteurs
Holiday - Green Day
Rebirth of the Cool - The Aghan Whigs
Extreme Ways - Moby
Shadow of the Season - Screaming Trees
Tomorrow Never Knows - The Beatles
Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hendrix
Them Bones - Alice in Chains
Goodbye Girl - Squeeze
What a Wonderful World - Joey Ramone
History Never Repeats - Split Enz
Passenger - Powderfinger

If you have any songs that you find perfect for working out, let me know!


No comments: